Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Believe- 8

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving.


I believe that there is magic in expressing thanks.
When we are on the lookout for all of the beauty that surrounds us, it is hard for us to see the ugly.
Our trials seem to be not as overwhelming, our sadness not so sad.
When we are able to say, "Thank you" for my life and everything in it, our burdens seem lighter and our days happier.

I have spent a lot of time over the past few months reflecting on things that I am thankful for as I write my "Thankful Thursday" posts.  I feel overwhelmed and completely unworthy of everything that God has blessed me with.  I will never be able to say thank you enough, but I hope that I can come close by serving and loving and enjoying this life that I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment