Today I am thankful for school.
We are back into the routine of school, homework and just general running around crazy from place to place.
But, I love it. I love that my kids go to great schools. (Our Elementary school just received an A rating from the state. We are number one in our district. Totally awesome.)
I love that they all have amazing teachers who love them and care about their welfare.
It makes it easy for me to say goodbye to them every morning because I know they are being very well taken care of.
Because of my adventure the first week of school, I have not posted any first day of school pics, so I will do that now even though we are almost 3 weeks in...:)
My handsome 9th grader (I refuse to say Freshmen. That just makes me cry to think I have a highschooler.)
He has really started off on the right foot. He is checking his own grades and assignments which is completely weird, but awesome! I guess he finally got tired of me nagging him all the time about what assignments were due. Let's hope this trend continues!
My cutie pie 6th grader. Quickly becoming a young woman. :(
She is loving everything about 6th grade. She is on the Student Council this year and is very excited about everything she will be able to do with that.
My cutie pie 4th grader. She is in the "big kids" hall this year. Seriously...how did that happen?
So far...so good. She is LOVING her teacher and all of the projects they get to do. She is her mother's child for sure. We love a good project!
My cutie pie 1st grader. She is already a total pro at the all day thing considering she had all day Kindergarten last year. :)
Loves her teacher...loves her class...loves her new backpack.
Here's to a fun, happy, exciting, amazing new school year!




They are just getting to big, they did not ask grandmas permission to grow up so fast!!!! Love those cuties more each day!!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously the cutest kids!! They are getting way to big. I can't believe josh is a freshmen!!!!
ReplyDelete