Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Believe- 1

Had an epiphany this morning.
I have Tuesday Traditions and Thankful Thursdays.
I have been pondering adding one more series to my blog and it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning.
I Believe.

I already have a few blog posts tagged as "I Believe" and a link to my Mormon.org profile on the right side of this blog.  I want to be able to share more wonderful videos and things that explain my beliefs and inspire me to be a better person.
So from now on Sundays will be "I Believe" days.
I am sure it will not happen every Sunday, just like I miss some Tuesdays and Thursdays, but it's good to have goals, right?

So for my first I Believe post, I am sharing a video with you that I came across on this blog. (NieNie Dialogues)
It's called "What Mormons Believe" and it is a perfect way to begin this series because it really encompasses the core of what we believe.
Enjoy and Happy Sunday!




1 comment: