Tomorrow I go in for Surgery #8.
All of those surgeries have been within the last 22 months. Boo.
I am definitely ready to not have surgery anymore....at least for a VERY long time.
I knew that having implants would mean that I will be having "maintenance" surgeries for the rest of my life- or at least as long as I want to keep the implants in. ;) Maybe when I am 70 I won't care anymore....
This surgery is not major, just a few little maintenance items to fix.
We have to replace the implants because the ones that I have right now are too heavy. My surgeon will also be using something called "Alloderm"- which is cadaver tissue- to fill in a few thin spots and reinforce other spots to make things stay where they need to be.
We have to replace the implants because the ones that I have right now are too heavy. My surgeon will also be using something called "Alloderm"- which is cadaver tissue- to fill in a few thin spots and reinforce other spots to make things stay where they need to be.
It is an outpatient surgery and if all goes well I will be home resting in my bed by tomorrow afternoon.
Here's to this being the last surgery for a LONG, LONG while for this gal!
Who's with me?
You have been and will always be BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletehope this is the last for a long time. love you.
ReplyDelete