My mind is already sitting by this lovely pool and by tomorrow afternoon, my body will be joining it.
My brain has been there for a couple of weeks now.
I cannot wait to have 4 days of nothing but relaxing.
To let my brain decompress from the last 18 months.
To let my body just rest.
I have to express my gratitude to my wonderful mom and mother-in-law for taking charge of the 4 munchkins while Mark and I take a breather and enjoy some time in the sun.
I will never be able to thank them enough for all they do for us.
I love you both so much.
THANK YOU!
This blog will be quiet for about a week or so. I am not taking a computer with me. All I need for this vacation is my swimsuit, a camera, and of course, the love of my life.
Paradise...here we come!

WONDERFUL. ENJOY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful! Enjoy your time together.
ReplyDelete