I love where we live, except the month of January.
January is cold, snowy, and the air is terrible to breathe.
It's a little on the depressing side, unless you can find a way to beat the winter blues.
We have found a few ways to smile and be happy in spite of the nasty weather.
1. Cheering on Emma and her friend in the school spelling bee.
They both did a great job.
2. We took advantage of one of the few days that we have had where we could actually breathe the air and went up to the zoo.
3. Ellie finally built up the courage to let me pull her first tooth. By the time she let me pull it, it was hanging by a thread. I can't believe that my baby has lost her first tooth! She looks so grown up now.
Goodbye January, and don't come back for at least another year. ;)



Yeah Ellie, least she didn't cry, or did she? So glad you made it to the zoo, it looks really cold and snowy up there. I bet the animals are much active in the winter. And you know you can always come south when you need fresh air to breath.
ReplyDeleteEllie is so cute. She was excited to show me her lost tooth space when I dropped them off last week after school. =)
ReplyDelete