Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday 25

Today I am so thankful to be able to drive a car.
The two weeks that I could not drive after my last surgery were pure torture!
It's so easy to take something like that for granted.
I am completely exhausted because I was in my car from noon to 6 pm today, but I was doing two of the things that I love most these days...shuttling my kids around and shopping.
I love that part of my mom job.
Some days it seems endless and I feel like I can't catch my breath, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Being the "Mom Taxi" is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, that is one of the things that I miss,shuttle kids around and running something to school that one of you had forgotten! Enjoy it will be over with all to soon!!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete