Wednesday, December 19, 2012

To the Love of My Life

15 years ago today, I became a Mrs. and my life was forever changed.
To the Love of My Life...
*Thank you for always making me feel beautiful...especially when I was bald and not feeling very much like a beauty queen.
*Thank you for spending countless hours waiting with me through doctor's appointments and 7 surgeries.  I know this past year and a half has been just as hard or even harder for you because of the endless waiting.
*Thank you for loving me...even after seeing my "coming out of anesthesia" face.  Not pretty.
*Thank you for creating 4 beautiful and amazing children with me.  You have made me a mother and that, along with being your wife, is the greatest joy of my life.
*Thank you for being one of the hardest workers I know- for going to work even when you really don't want to; for making it possible for me to stay home and do the job I love.
*Thank you for being my biggest fan.
*Thank you for always making me laugh, sometimes so hard that my sides hurt.
*Thank you for playing with my hair.  I am glad that I have some for you to play with again.  I really missed that.
*Thank you for respecting your priesthood duties and for loving and serving the Lord.
*Thank you for the times when you can "calm my crazy" and bring me back to reality.
*Thank you for sending me random text messages that say, "I have just been thinking about you today, and I love you."  It makes my day.
*Thank you for standing by me for the past 15 years, through thick and through thin, through joy and through sorrow.
I love you and I am seriously the luckiest woman in the world.
Happy Anniversary!
 I look forward to spending eternity with you by my side.
Love, Me


2 comments:

  1. Thanks honey. I love you, too. I know we will have eternity together, but I am so glad you are still here with me. I would be lost without you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET. I hope you guys had a wonderful Anniversary and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete