On this beautiful, snowy Thursday, I am thankful to have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with my family.
Here's a peek at some of the fun we had.
Christmas Sunday
The girls participated in the Sacrament Meeting program by singing with the primary. They did a wonderful job. I cried. Mark also participated by giving a short Christmas message. He did a wonderful job too. I cried more.
The Annual Ogden Family Nativity
We were lucky enough to have a super cute actual baby this year to play the part of the baby Jesus.
Little Dax did a fantastic job.
Ogden Family Cousin's Gift Exchange
It's always a madhouse, but it's a super fun madhouse.
Christmas Morning
It was a very bittersweet experience to take the annual picture of the kids at the top of the stairs when we are missing one of them. Just imagine Mei Mei's cute hairy face in that empty space by Josh. :(
We didn't stay sad for long because these kiddos had been really good this year and Santa knew that. He didn't disappoint.
It was a wonderfully lazy Christmas day and I enjoyed every second of it.
It was filled with S.M.I.L.E.S. (sweet moments that empower my soul)
It was filled with S.M.I.L.E.S. (sweet moments that empower my soul)
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well.
Now on to a Happy New Year!
*Just a little post surgery update...I got a call a few days before Christmas telling me that all of the parts of me that were removed during the hysterectomy showed no signs of cancer. Best Christmas present ever. I am feeling a little better every day. I still have low energy and tire easily, but I am afraid that is going to be the case for a while. I am excited to move on to the next phase of this journey which will be much less invasive and allow me to let my body rest from the beating that it has taken over the past 17 months.
*Just a little post surgery update...I got a call a few days before Christmas telling me that all of the parts of me that were removed during the hysterectomy showed no signs of cancer. Best Christmas present ever. I am feeling a little better every day. I still have low energy and tire easily, but I am afraid that is going to be the case for a while. I am excited to move on to the next phase of this journey which will be much less invasive and allow me to let my body rest from the beating that it has taken over the past 17 months.




No comments:
Post a Comment