Monday, October 8, 2012

A Beautiful Day for a Wedding


Yay!  The day finally arrived!  We couldn't have had a better day to celebrate Sharise and Craig's start to a new life together.
The temple was so incredible.  I couldn't help but think of the first time I went through that temple almost 15 years ago.  It was so wonderful to be there with all of my family too.
 Sharise looked stunning and was calm, cool, and collected.


Look at this group of good-lookin' people!  I can't believe that we are all grown up.  It really feels like it was just a short time ago that mom and dad were bringing Sharise home from the hospital and now, here she is in a wedding dress.  Time goes by way too fast.

While the kids were all dressed up and looking nice, I decided to snap some new pictures for our wall.  I have to say, I am pretty happy with how they turned out.  But it's really easy to get good pictures when you have some of the cutest kids ever to take pictures of. :)

Just a little smooch by the Mr. and Mrs.

My mom really outdid herself.  She made all of the flowers.  Bouquet and all.  I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this one on Annie's cute little chubby hand.  I love that little girl.  I am so glad that she let me hold her and squeeze her.  But I realized that I didn't get any pictures with her.  :(  
(Danette, if you have any of us together...will you email them to me please!)

By the end of the day, I think we all felt this way...
It was a long day, but a fun day.  I am so glad that I was here and healthy and able to celebrate with my family.  I love them all so much.  We aren't able to get together as often as we would like, but I cherish the moments that we are all under one roof.  

Congratulations to the newlywed couple!  
Craig...welcome to the family little bro who is a lot taller than me.  ;)  We love you so much.  Thank you for loving my little sis and taking such good care of her.

Sharise...I love you so much.  I can't believe you are married!  I think you will always be a 5 year old little girl in my mind.  I am so proud of you for the choices you have made in your life.  You are amazing and beautiful and you are going to be a fantastic wife.  Craig is one lucky guy.

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day, love when we are all together.
    I love the pic of Annie, I actually felt that way for 3 days after. Thank you for all your help.
    I have the best family in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I'm going to need you to e-mail me a lot of these! I'm so sad we didn't get one of you and Annie. What were we thinking?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!!! I wish it wasn't so crazy when everyone was down! But I loved the short time that we were all able to be together! I'm so glad that EVERYONE was healthy and able to make it! No cancer, no crazy throat problems (danette.) It was the perfect day and it really went by WAY to fast!!!!!! It did make me realize even more how much I love our family though!! Wish we could get together more often! It will be fun to finally be married and not be the only single one haha

    ReplyDelete