Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday 9

Today I am thankful for my kiddos.
They have all been gone this week at various fun places and it has been really weird to be home by myself during the day.  I don't even have the dog to keep me company anymore.  :(

I was able to work on my preschool room and made some great progress, but I found myself wandering through the house, having that feeling like I've forgotten something.  I felt very lost.

So today I am very thankful to have 4 amazing kids who keep me busy, who try my patience, who teach me and love me and make me feel like the luckiest mom in the world.  


1 comment:

  1. So you have had a little taste of being in my shoes. :) The empty nest syndrome, not all that fun. But I have enjoyed having Elle Belles here with me to keep me company during the day. We have been busy. She will prob be glad to get home to watch TV again! See ya soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete