Today I am thankful for...my new hair.
I missed it and I am glad to have it back.
It's going to be a while before I can do fun things like ponytails, braids or messy buns, but for now I am enjoying the pixie cut. I've always wanted to try a pixie cut but never wanted to cut off all my hair. Fortunately, I think it is working out pretty well. It seems to be pretty close to the same color as before. The big difference is the curl. I have never had natural curly hair before so that's a new adventure. It's also very soft. That's probably because it hasn't been colored a hundred times like my old hair. ;)

Andy's hair also grew in a lot softer (and a lot finer) after his chemo. His didn't get curly, though-- which I'm sure he is thankful for (guys just can't rock curly hair like girls can ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're hair is looking great. It will be as long as you want it again in no time. :) You're so beautiful no matter what.
ReplyDelete