Today I am thankful for two things...
1. I am very, very thankful that my radiation treatments are going so well (knock on wood). It is nice to finally have something that isn't making me sick and that is not too painful. I am almost halfway through and the only things I have noticed so far are a little redness in the areas that are being radiated and a little bit of soreness. I can tell that my skin is getting a little tight when I raise my right arm, but so far, so good! I know it's going to get worse before it gets better, but after everything else I have been through, this will be a piece of cake. The most annoying part about the whole process is having to go there every day. It takes me longer to drive there and get dressed in the hospital gown than it does for the actual treatment. :/
2. I am thankful that little Kaiden is now home from the hospital and I think he is pretty happy about that. :)
He has been home for almost a week and is doing really well. Now I just need to find another time to get back down south to hold him....
He has been home for almost a week and is doing really well. Now I just need to find another time to get back down south to hold him....
Now it's your turn. I know this is my blog, but I get tired of reading the things that I have written. I want to hear from you! (All 5 of you who are still reading my blog. ;)
What is something you are thankful for today?

Des - I always read your blog. I love you. Thanks for all your help and love for camp.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for the sleep I go last night ( as little as it was)
ReplyDeleteAlso, for kids who are actually playing together ( for the moment)
Also, chocolate is a much needed thing at this point in my life. :)
I am thankful for the health I have, the aches and pains because I can still work. The joy of a great family. And of course dark chocolate almond cherry clusters from Costcos.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDes, I am very thankful that I have a husband that is a very good handyman. We have had thing after thing break or go wrong this last few days and Nathan has been my hero!
ReplyDeletein-laws to play with my girl while I'm sitting around super fat :)
ReplyDeleteI too am thankful for my health, so I can be in SLC, TX and UT when needed. :) Please just not all at the same time next time. And very thankful for coke slurpee, when the machine is working at Maverik :/
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful surgery went well and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for kids who have encouraged me to take them camping this weekend. I am excited to spend time in the mountains. I am also thankful for my husband who is staying home with the baby. (Camping with a baby is NOT my idea of fun)
ReplyDeleteToday I am thankful for my cute nieces, mom and sister who take such good care of Penelope while I have to be at work. It's still hard to leave her, but I always know she's being loved and having fun with her cousins.
ReplyDelete