Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dance the Night Away

Once again, we had a super busy weekend.  I think that May weekends are just as crazy and busy as December weekends.
Friday night, we went to Abbie and Ellie's very first dance recital.  They take dance from the wonderful Ms. Victoria and we really love her.
  
Abbie is in Beginning Jazz...
Photobucket

Ellie is in Kinder-Ballet...
Photobucket

They were both so amazingly cute and danced really well.  Good job cute girlies!
Photobucket

Here is a video.  They each danced two dances.
Enjoy!
We are so proud of these two girls.  I still can't believe how big they are getting and would like it if they would slow down a bit. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad we got to be there to support them in thier first recital. They both are just getting so big. Love those girls to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!! I love watching them dance! It makes me SUPER jealous! Wish I would have stayed in dancing!! Love these cute girls!

    ReplyDelete