Finally getting around to posting some more birthday pictures. I haven't felt like doing much but watching TV the past few days. Today is the first day I have even turned my laptop on in almost a week! That is unheard of!
I felt pretty good on my birthday all things considered.
Have I mentioned that the invention of pain meds is a beautiful thing? ;)
I felt pretty good on my birthday all things considered.
Have I mentioned that the invention of pain meds is a beautiful thing? ;)
Once again, my mom came through and made one of my favorite desserts. It's called a Shaum Torte. Not sure if that's how you spell it. It's a german dessert that our family has made for years and it's SO yummy! Okay so it's basically just straight sugar and a little bit of fruit, but there's nothing wrong with that, right?
Mark surprised me with a Zumba Wii game. I will get right on that in about 4 more weeks. ;) I am very excited to try it. I am also going to go with Mark to Phoenix later this month. He is going for work, I am going to sit by the pool. :)
Abbie's birthday was on Sunday and we gave her a new dress to wear to church on her special day. She was very excited for her cake that my cousin, Leslie made. It turned out great. I can't even make a decent birthday cake on a good day (remember this disaster last year?) There are many more disasters like that, so I did not even want to attempt a cake this year when I am at about 30% capacity. I probably would have burned down the house!
We had the grandparents over for cake and present opening. Abbie was very excited for all of her gifts. She got started on her "Lego Friends" right away.
All things considered, it was a great birthday weekend. Thanks again to everyone who helped make it that way.

All things considered, it was a great birthday weekend. Thanks again to everyone who helped make it that way.
You are looking so good!! I love the hair coming in. Glad to hear you had a great Birthday.
ReplyDelete