*Jan. 24, 2012-UPDATE- If you are planning on attending the party, but are not on Facebook to RSVP, will you please leave a comment on this post saying that you will be there? We just want to have an idea of about how many to plan on. Thanks so much!!*
Thanks to my very sweet friend, Jenn (and many others), I am going to have my party!
Wahoo! I can't wait!
I am posting the invitation on this blog and on Facebook so that everyone who sees it knows that they are invited and welcome to come. It's going to be a day of celebration for sure.
Just a few things...
*It is an Open House so come any time you can*
*As mentioned on the invite, I am still going to be tired ( I will have just had my last treatment after all) and I am still very susceptible to any germs. So as much as I would love to visit with everyone for hours, we are going to have to make these short visits. Come and have some yummy treats, take a few pictures, laugh, hug, all that kind of fun stuff.*
*Because my blood count will be low, if you or your kids have any sort of sniffle or anything, let's plan another time for you to visit. I would love to see you, but I REALLY don't want to get sick. It's no fun to even have a cold while on chemo.*
I wanted to have this party so that I can tell you all- face to face- how much you all mean to me and how thankful I am to have such an amazing support system.
I can't wait to see you all!

Wahoo! I can't wait!
I am posting the invitation on this blog and on Facebook so that everyone who sees it knows that they are invited and welcome to come. It's going to be a day of celebration for sure.
Just a few things...
*It is an Open House so come any time you can*
*As mentioned on the invite, I am still going to be tired ( I will have just had my last treatment after all) and I am still very susceptible to any germs. So as much as I would love to visit with everyone for hours, we are going to have to make these short visits. Come and have some yummy treats, take a few pictures, laugh, hug, all that kind of fun stuff.*
*Because my blood count will be low, if you or your kids have any sort of sniffle or anything, let's plan another time for you to visit. I would love to see you, but I REALLY don't want to get sick. It's no fun to even have a cold while on chemo.*
I wanted to have this party so that I can tell you all- face to face- how much you all mean to me and how thankful I am to have such an amazing support system.
I can't wait to see you all!
Can't wait, love you!
ReplyDeleteYou have sure been a fighter with an amazing attitude! You deserve to party and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Mary Nickels blog. You are beautiful and amazing! Congratulations on finishing chemo... It is not fun - but works! I, too, am a BC survivor with NO family history. Not a ride I would have chosen, but am strangely grateful for. Keep your chin up! Your doing amazing!
ReplyDeleteDanae Shill
faithofasunflower.blogspot.com
I wish I could be there! I am so happy for you! We both love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad I am going to Miss this!!!! :( Love you and so glad that the end is very near!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Des! Nathan and I are going to come to the party for a little bit tomorrow! Sorry for the late notice. We do want to celebrate with you. We will be there between 4:30 and 5. See you tomorrow! Yay! less than 24 hours to go!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of you and your girls Des. You have such a beautiful smile. I'm so happy for you!!!I wanted to stop by tonight, but a little bug has decided to camp out at our house and the last thing I want to do is transfer the bug from our house to yours. Have fun tonight. You fought hard and you conquered! Way to go amazing Des. Hugs<3
ReplyDelete