I know most of you have seen these on Facebook, but some of you are not on Facebook or may not have seen them there so I wanted to share them here on my blog. My good friend, Lyndsey, set me up with her amazing photographer cousin, Holly Robinson. We had a little girls day out and went and took some pictures.
And I have to say....I love them so much.
And I have to say....I love them so much.
Holly did an amazing job and these are only a few that she took. She is working some more Photoshop magic and will send me the rest when she can. Then I will post some more. I am so excited to see them.
I love the ones with my cute girls. The pictures really captured their personalities.
I love the ones with my cute girls. The pictures really captured their personalities.
I was not planning on getting professional pictures of my bald little head, but once again, my sweet friends stepped in and said, "You have too!" So I succumbed to the peer pressure and did it, and I have to say, I am very glad that I did.
The pictures are really, really beautiful and if they inspire or help even one person going through something like this then it was worth it.
Tomorrow's the big day! Last chemo treatment ever! Wahoo!
It's hard to believe that this portion is almost over.
It feels like we just started- yet it feels like I have been doing this chemo gig for ages.
I will be glad to have it behind me.
And...let us not forget....we have a party to attend!
Hope you all will feel welcome to come. I really could not have made it this far on my journey through cancer without your love and support. Every comment, every email. You know they have touched me and helped me. Even those who don't leave comments. It is amazing to me when I look at my blog stats and see that my little blog has been viewed over 2400 times in the past month. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Lots of people wanting to follow my crazy life and I cannot believe it.
I will try to keep it interesting folks. :)
Thank you for loving me through this.


SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour girls and your bald head are beautiful. I'm excited to see you today!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them!
ReplyDeleteOh Des. I am so glad you had the pictures taken of your beautiful bald head! They are beautiful, you are beautiful. You are a fighter and a survivor and you inspire many! And the girls are truly adorable and so blessed to call you "mommy". See you this evening!
ReplyDeletePeer pressure is what I do best! Hehe! I'm glad I could help and I'm glad you took our advise and got your pictures taken. I think they are beautiful and I know they will inspire everyone who sees them!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDesirae you are one of those people that you meet and you can feel how good their spirit is. You are oozing with goodness and I feel very honored to have met you and your sweet girls.
ReplyDelete