Well, it's time to play another waiting game.
But I am getting really good at it.
I went in for a second PET scan today to see the progress we have made with the first round of chemo.
Technically I am not scheduled to discuss the results of that with my doctor until I go in for the next round of chemo on the 30th of this month.
But I am just not sure if I will be able to wait that long.
I may be making a phone call next week.
While we are all waiting...why not check out this little video.
I loved it. I hope you will too.

But I am getting really good at it.
I went in for a second PET scan today to see the progress we have made with the first round of chemo.
Technically I am not scheduled to discuss the results of that with my doctor until I go in for the next round of chemo on the 30th of this month.
But I am just not sure if I will be able to wait that long.
I may be making a phone call next week.
While we are all waiting...why not check out this little video.
I loved it. I hope you will too.
That was a great video. And I am with you I don't if I could wait either.
ReplyDeleteI hate waiting, too. And I really did love that video. That man has a wonderful voice. I want him to read me stories.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a good video! I'm glad you shared it!
ReplyDelete