Today is a great day-
not only am I feeling pretty darn good,
it is also my mommy's birthday. :)
not only am I feeling pretty darn good,
it is also my mommy's birthday. :)
A few fantastic things about my mom...
*She loves to love me. :)
*She loves to serve people and I know she really wants to be here with me, helping me through every second of this trial.
*She is an awesome grandma. She always stops at the "cheese store" to bring my kids "squeaky cheese". They love her for that and many other reasons.
*She taught me everything I needed to know to be a good mother.
*She makes the best sugar cookies.
I love her and am so thankful to have such a great example and mother in my life.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Thank you Des, and you are right I would like to be there every minute but I also you know that you need your time as a family and I will try really hard to respect that. :0) That was such a fun walk that Sat. morning it was great being there with you cute family. Love you!!!! (way to turn the tears on) ;0)
ReplyDelete