Oh how we have been waiting and waiting for this day to come!
Dance class!
Abbie is taking a jazz class this year. She is also continuing with her music class and is getting pretty good on the piano. She really wants to play the violin, but I think we are going to polish the piano skills for a little while before we jump into that.
Dance class!
Abbie is taking a jazz class this year. She is also continuing with her music class and is getting pretty good on the piano. She really wants to play the violin, but I think we are going to polish the piano skills for a little while before we jump into that.
Ellie has also been so excited to start her dance class. She is taking a ballet class. Their classes are on different days, so Ellie was really quite put out that she couldn't stay when we took Abbie to her class.
I think they are going to love it.
Cute little dancers!!!!!
ReplyDelete