Thanks to my wonderful and amazing Aunt Susie, Josh and Emma were able to escape the house and go hiking this weekend.
These two really love the outdoors and would love it if we would go hiking more as a family. But sadly, Miss Abigail is not an outdoors person so this limits our hiking excursions a bit.
I love the pictures below. For all of the arguing and fighting that goes on, these two really do love each other. Here is the proof. :)
Hey hey! I think the time is approaching you could send those two my way!
ReplyDeleteThey did have a good time but looked worn out when they arrived back home. And I too love the picture of the back of them sitting next to each other PRICELESS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think that grandma would have to excort those to if they were to go to TX I had a hard time letting Sharise go that first time at the age of 17. I would be worried sick if those to went by themselves. :-)