Sunday, July 17, 2011

A major milestone...

This past Friday we had the amazing opportunity to take Josh to the temple for the first time. In our church, when you turn 12, you can go to the temple to do Baptisms for the Dead (click here to find out more). He has been so excited to go and we finally were done with all of our parties and excursions so we could take him.

I really cannot believe how amazing my son is. My goal in life is to not screw him up. Heavenly Father sent him to me with a near perfect soul and I am just trying to do my best to keep it that way.

Photobucket

Don't mind the hair- I haven't done baptisms for the dead in a while and I did not come prepared- no comb or hairspray or anything.

I love this kid so much. He is growing into such an incredible young man. He has great things in store for him and I am so excited to see what the future holds for him.
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 12!!!! He really is an amazing boy/Young man!! I look up to him in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wished I could have been there. He is a great kid. Love that boy to pieces. I love his hugs everytime he sees me. Tell him grandma is proud of him for being worthy to go in side the Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has absolutely wonderful parents. What a neat thing to get to go with his parents the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, we are so proud of you! I'm so glad you were able to have this wonderful time with your parents. You are such a good example for your little sisters, and for Penny. You are amazing! We love you :)

    ReplyDelete