In one of the blogs I have listed under my "Little Bit of Inspiration", I found a link to another blog of a family in Utah who just lost their mommy and newborn baby.
Keep the tissues handy while you read.
http://www.dennyandwendy.blogspot.com/
My heart goes out to this sweet family and when my kids get home from school today, I am going to give them extra kisses and hugs.
We never know when we will have our last moments together.
Cherish Every Moment you have.
As painful as it is to read stories like this, I am thankful that the spirit leads me to them so that I can remind myself of how lucky I am. It gives me strength and puts things into perspective. We all need a dose of perspective once in a while.
I am so thankful to be a mom and to have the opportunity to raise 4 amazing and beautiful kids. They are my greatest joys and my greatest trials and I love them to pieces.
I thank my Heavenly Father every day for them and for my best friend and husband, Mark.
My heart and prayers go out to all those who have lost loved ones recently.
I know that you will be with those loved ones again.

Keep the tissues handy while you read.
http://www.dennyandwendy.blogspot.com/
My heart goes out to this sweet family and when my kids get home from school today, I am going to give them extra kisses and hugs.
We never know when we will have our last moments together.
Cherish Every Moment you have.
As painful as it is to read stories like this, I am thankful that the spirit leads me to them so that I can remind myself of how lucky I am. It gives me strength and puts things into perspective. We all need a dose of perspective once in a while.
I am so thankful to be a mom and to have the opportunity to raise 4 amazing and beautiful kids. They are my greatest joys and my greatest trials and I love them to pieces.
I thank my Heavenly Father every day for them and for my best friend and husband, Mark.
My heart and prayers go out to all those who have lost loved ones recently.
I know that you will be with those loved ones again.
Oh my gosh. There are no words. Just read it and am really wishing I'd taken your advice to have tissues nearby.
ReplyDeleteI know- seriously sad stuff.
ReplyDelete