Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun

I have been trying to get my Easter post done for a few days now but (as always) Blogger is being a pain in the "you know what" about loading videos.
So I finally gave up trying to load videos and just went with the pictures.


We had a super fun Easter weekend this year. We stuck with the Ogden Family tradition of going bowling and took over the bowling alley with our massive amount of people! But it was so much fun. Everyone looks forward to it every year.


Abbie, Ellie and Emma bowled with their cute cousin, Chloe. All of the girls did really well. Of course when you have bumpers and the ramp, it's hard not to do well. ;)



Josh bowled with Nate, Tyler, Wyatt and Ben. He did better than I did.


After bowling, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's for a bite to eat. Then we decided to take the festivities to our house for the egg hunt and a little volleyball.


Josh was not too terribly excited for the egg hunt, but he participated anyway. I don't know if I am quite ready for a teenager in my house.... :/


The kids all had a blast and everyone found a ton of candy. (Hooray?) After a great few games of volleyball, we headed back over to Grandma and Grandpa's for an exciting event.


We were all able to gather around Hal's laptop and watch as Jake opened his mission call. He is going to school at Georgetown (yes, he is a smartie pants), and received his mission call that very day. It was so exciting to be there and celebrate as he received his call to serve in the Texas Houston Mission- Spanish speaking. He is going to be a fantastic missionary and I am so thankful to have such great examples, like Jake, for my future missionary.

All in all, it was a fantastic weekend- even though we only saw the sun for a few hours. (I am SO ready for this Utah spring to be over. I want a regular spring with sunshine.)

One more fun event- the Easter Bunny brought us a couple of "Just Dance" games for the Wii. We played it that night and it was so fun to see everyone cutting loose and dancing. Even Grandpa O. joined in the action, which was so very funny. That is the video I was trying to upload. I did manage to upload it to Facebook, so here is the link for that...
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=1879650225259
So...very....funny...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment