Monday, February 21, 2011

We're back...


We're back....Happy and Sad about that.
Missed my kiddos, but had one of the best vacations of my life.
Lots of relaxation- lots of beautiful places to enjoy- lots of fun.
I am trying to get through all of my pictures and videos.
I have posted some on Facebook for now.
I will post more on the blog later.
Right now- I must sleep and somehow I need to stop swaying back and forth....

2 comments:

  1. Do you really need to stop swaying? I am afraid to take a cruise because of that reason. I dont want to get sick. I am glad you had a good time. It is always good to get away with your sweetheart once in a while. Just so you know I have started blogging again and promise to keep up with it. I want to print my blog into a book for this year's journal, so hopefully I will continue to be motivated. Get some rest and I will talk with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more pictures. The swaying will stop. You will catch up on the rest that you need after you take a vactation and then yo will be ready for another one. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete