I can't believe that only a week ago we were at the airport, ready to fly home from our Hawaiian adventure. It feels like it was a dream- a fantastic dream- but a dream nonetheless.
It was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
Here are a few pictures...I was hoping to do some videos, but they are not uploading very well at the moment. Maybe later...
It was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
Here are a few pictures...I was hoping to do some videos, but they are not uploading very well at the moment. Maybe later...
One of the excursions we went on in Maui was a whale watch. The previous day we had gone snorkeling and saw lots of whales so we were kind of worried that this whale watch wouldn't be as exciting anymore. Boy, were we wrong. I was hoping to see one or two whales but we literally saw at least a dozen whales just on this whale watching excursion. It was amazing. They would come up right next to the boat-mommies and their babies with their male escorts. It just took my breath away.


We had way too much fun... :)

Beautiful Kauai

Zipline in Hilo

Hilo, Hawaii

Laie Temple

I have more pictures posted on Facebook. I will try to put some video up later.
Aloha!
Aloha!
Looks fun, I am so ready to have some of that sun, it has been way to long here in So UT. Your pics are great. Love ya
ReplyDelete