Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oktoberfest 2010

Oktoberfest 2010 was a huge success! It was Abbie's first competition and she did fantastic- even with a sick, absent mom. :( I came down with some sort of nasty flu bug the night before her event and was not able to go and see her. Fortunately she has an awesome daddy who took her and sat with her for a few hours. Thanks honey- you don't know how much it means to me that you would do that.

Here is Emma after her Freeskate performance. She did her Mary Poppins Medley again and took 1st place!

Here is Abbie after her Freeskate performance. She took 3rd place! I am so proud of her. She skated her very best and was so amazing.


Here is Emma after her Showcase number. She took 2nd place in this event. It was the first time she has performed it at a competition. Once again, her costume designer came through with one amazing outfit. :) I wish I could say that I made Abbie's too- because I love it- but we found it on Ebay for a great price. I have no problem buying one when I can get a good deal on it. Then I don't have to make it! :)



Emma's Showcase (sorry about the blurry section. Of course, right as we were getting ready to leave I discovered that my camcorder battery decided to stop working so I had to use my regular camera and it does not like to record at the ice rink for some reason.)


Abbie's Freeskate



Emma's Freeskate

Great job girlies! I am so proud of you for skating your best! You worked hard and I love watch you skate and get so excited for these competitions.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girls You both did so good. I wish I could have been there to see you. Abbie grandma is so proud of you, you looked like a pro out there skating. Emma you did a great job as always. Hopefully next time it will be when grandma can come see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Girlies!! Wish we could have been there!!

    ReplyDelete