Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another one from Abbie...



Conversation tonight while she's getting ready for bed...
ABBIE: "Mom, do you know why Cambrin loves me?"
ME: "No, Abbs, why does Cambrin love you?"
ABBIE: "Because I always look so cute. I always wear cute clothes and my hair is always cute. That's what he told me."
ME: "Oh, well, maybe we should have you wear some ugly clothes to school."
ABBIE: "NO!!! I don't want to look ugly! Then people won't tell me how cute I am and I want people to tell me I am cute!" (close to tears)
ME: "Okay, I am just kidding. You don't have to wear ugly clothes to school. You can keep wearing your cute clothes."
ABBIE: (looking in the mirror and smiling to herself) "Oh, good!"

How can someone this cute drive me so crazy on a daily basis?
I am not looking forward to "Teenage Abbie" that's for sure... :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Abbie Dabbie what will we ever do with her. She is for sure a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at little Abbie again that picture looks like her belly is extented like a little etheopian was the wind blowing her shirt? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously love that little girl. You can send her to my house when she is a teenager!!

    ReplyDelete