Thursday, August 19, 2010

So I don't forget...

At the end of the school year, Abbie was given an award for citizenship and along with that award, she received a gift card to Barnes & Noble. So we took a little trip there yesterday so she could spend her money. Here is a conversation we had about choosing one of the "Little Miss/Mr." books.

Me: "Look, Abbie. That book is called Little Miss Stubborn. That might be a good one for you." :)
Abbie: "Oh, look at this one too!" (pointing to the Little Miss Naughty book).
Then she read the title.
Abbie: "No, that one would not be good because I am not naughty, but I am stubborn!"
She then grabbed the Little Miss Stubborn book and marched off to see what else she could find.

I love my cute little stubborn girl. Even though her stubbornness makes me want to pull all of my hair out sometimes.



2 comments:

  1. I love that little Miss Stubborn as well she is a cutie pie. I love those books I need to get some more here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Well at least she'll admit it ;) Love you Abbie!

    ReplyDelete