Before you jump into a little light reading- I do have to say Happy Birthday to my amazing, awesome husband. His birthday was right in the middle of all the craziness and he spent it re-filling a baptismal font that we accidentally let the water out of, and watching an hour and a half long ice show. What a trooper! Love ya babe! Happy Birthday!
(Notice my winter coat in this pic. I should not be wearing a winter coat in May!)

Well I made it through you new post and it didn't take to long. I am glad we were able to be a part of that wonderful weekend I am sure having everyone there added to your craziness. But life is much better with craziness than to have it be so quiet that you miss that craziness. I know I keep telling you all that one day you will know. Love you.
ReplyDeleteyes, happy birthday! And that stinks about your coat, the weather has been a little crazy I hear.
ReplyDelete