Sunday, February 7, 2010

Utah Winter Games

Me and my cute little ice princess

Daddy's Girl

Does this give you any clue as to why she took 1st in the Showcase number where they judge on showmanship and "cuteness"? :)
This was the first time she has performed her "Mary Poppins" program. The dress turned out better than I expected.

"Mary Poppins" (4th place) "Happy Working Song" (1st place)

8 comments:

  1. WOw! She is so great at this! Good job Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cutie Emma you did such a great job I need a schedule of your comp. so grandma can come see you. You looked beautiful!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Emma! You are awesome! We love ya cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute, and those costumes turned out great! You are both so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Emma is so big...and BRAVE!!! (I could NEVER do that!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Emma! I wish we could have seen you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She makes it look so effortless. Good Job Emma. That is so fun she loves doing that. Nothing makes a mamma more proud than a cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emma we are so proud of you! I can't believe how talented you are! XOXO

    ReplyDelete