
We went to the zoo over UEA weekend and saw some of the cutest baby animals! I only got a photo of the elephant but I have some cute video footage of the tigers. Maybe I will get that posted, maybe not. :)

We had a lot of fun going to the zoo with Grandma & Grandpa F. She has more pics posted on her blog. It was a beautiful afternoon and I loved spending it with the people I love most in this world. I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents who have always sacrificed so much for me and continue to show me their love by loving my kids. I have an awesome best friend & husband who supports me in all my craziness and I have 4 of the most beautiful, amazing kids. They teach me something every day (usually a lesson in patience). They are growing up so fast and I am just trying to capture every moment in my mind and enjoy them while I can.



I want to go to the zoo! That elephant looks so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much we do love all of you and loved being with your family as well. Can't wait till we are all together for the wedding
ReplyDeleteCute baby animals. Glad you all got to have fun together.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I want to see the cute little animals!
ReplyDelete