Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Webelo in the Family


Josh recently received his Bear. So he is now officially a Webelo. He loves scouts. Unfortunately he hasn't been able to go for a while because football practice falls at the same time. We are so proud of him for all of his accomplishments.

He has also joined a group at school called Creative Pursuits. They will be splitting into groups and creating a museum exhibit. I think they will be going to a regional competition with it also. He's always been a smartie-pants and he just continues to excel. I'm glad that he is excited to learn new things. I hope he continues with this attitude as he turns the corner into the pre-teen years!

Good job, buddy! You are such a great kid. I love that you have a passion for learning things-in school and in the gospel. You are a great big brother and an awesome football player! :) Now if we can get you to stop practicing tackling by taking your sisters down. . .


5 comments:

  1. My goodness, you have a son almost as tall as you! He sure is a handsome boy! It is so fun to see your family through the blog. What a cute mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really loves the fact that he is almost as tall as me too. Thank you for the compliments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe how fast our kids are growing. Weblos are the old scouts. I don't know how I will handle that when Trevor becomes a Weblo. I wish they would all stop growing, but how awesome for Josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they would stop growing for a bit, especially Josh. He's pretty much as tall as me now as you can see in the picture.

    ReplyDelete