

Yesterday was a beautiful day. My little Abbie-girl started Kindergarten. I guess you could say she was a little excited. She came to me Sunday night @ 5:30 dressed in her school clothes. You see, she just had to sleep in them! What if she slept in late? She didn't want to miss the bus. She also wanted to go to sleep right then, at 5:30. Now as much as I would love it if I could put my kids to bed that early, I told her that, unfortunately, that was not a possibility. She would have to wait until at least 7:30. So she waited, and waited, and FINALLY could go to bed! I really thought her head was going to explode at any moment. But she made it through the night and looked absolutely beautiful for her first day. She is in the all day class at our school and has possibly one of the most awesome teachers ever. She loved it! I can't believe she's in Kindergarten, but ya know what? I didn't shed a tear. Maybe I will with Ellie. . .
Cute Chick!
ReplyDeleteGlad she was so excited! How is Ellie coping with being alone?
ReplyDeleteWell, yesterday she was trying to drag Mei Mei around the house with the leash. She took her into her room and shut the door and proceeded to try and get her to take a nap on her bed. Mei Mei did not cooperate.
ReplyDelete