Last night a little bit of history was created when Josh became the first ever Rain Gutter Regatta champion for troop 3590! What is a Rain Gutter Regatta you ask? It's like the Pine Wood Derby but with boats. The scouts painted and decked out their boats, set them in the rain gutters full of water and blew until they turned blue!
Here is Josh and his friend, John with their boats. We are proud of our little Rain Gutter Rigatta champion. Good job, Josh!
Emma is now officially in the awkward tooth stage of life. :( She had such a perfect baby tooth smile. I am sad to see it go. She's still as cute as ever, even if she is a pumpkin face!
Emma is now officially in the awkward tooth stage of life. :( She had such a perfect baby tooth smile. I am sad to see it go. She's still as cute as ever, even if she is a pumpkin face!
Good job to Josh and I'm so proud I was able to be there for the lost tooth moment :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Josh that is awesome wish I could have been there to see. And dang I miss all the excitment of a missing tooth. Hope the tooth fairy treated Emma good.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Josh! How fun!
ReplyDeleteCute little pumpkin face Emma!
Way to go Josh. That had to be a great exciting moment in his life.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about Pumpkin FAce. I do believe Braden is about to become one as well.
Awesome Josh! And Emma is adorable- with or without teeth! Thanks for letting me watch them! I think Josh was bored silly but I think the rest of us had a great time! I know I did!
ReplyDelete