Sunday, May 3, 2009

Emma's Spring Ice Show


So after spending a few hours with my brother, we left St. George on Friday morning so we could be home for Emma's ice show. She skated in two groups. The first, Splish Splash, was a group a girls who are in the Murray Silver Blades Figure Skating Club. They did a great job. The second group was a new team they just formed. It's a synchronized skating team called the Silver Stars. Emma is on their youth team. This was their first performance as a team and I think they did a fantastic job. Hopefully you can tell which one Emma is in the videos. Great skating Emma!
Splish Splash

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

4 comments:

  1. Emma did awesome! I love to watch her skate. I think I need to call Kelly this week, or I will have to answer to Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma was great! I'm always amazed at how good she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Emma again wish grandma was there to see you in person. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute! It would be hard to skate with others so close! She makes it look easy!

    ReplyDelete