
So this has been a crazy week. My little brother, Dan, came home from his mission on Thursday. I have flip-flopped back and forth trying to decide if we should go to St. George to welcome him home or just wait to see him when he comes up to Salt Lake to visit the fam up here. It wouldn't have been such a dilemma had we not had about 5 gazillion things going on this weekend. Emma's ice show, Abbie's dance recital, playing at the conferene center, Josh's baseball. Will the list ever end? Anyway, my sister, Danette got to my mom's house on Tuesday and so pretty much all day Wednesday I was either crying or cursing my busy life. So I called all my Thursday preschool kids to cancel school, packed our bags, waited for Josh's baseball game and Emma's dress rehearsal to be over and we were off to St. George! I just couldn't stand not being there with the fam! Unfortunately Mark had an important meeting on Thurs. that he couldn't miss so we had to go without him. I DO NOT like driving at night, so we made it to St. George on a car tank full of gas and my tank full of faith that we would make it there without any disasters. I'm so glad we made the quick trip. It was so worth it to see my little bro's face when he saw my kids. (He thought we weren't coming so we surprised him.) It was so fun to watch his plane land, see him walk off the plane and into my mom's waiting arms. (She was on cloud nine.) He looks great and it's so great to have him home! Luv ya bro!
No comments:
Post a Comment