Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Memory Lane #1

For our Family Home Evening activity this week, we pulled out the home videos. It was so much fun to see Josh, Emma, and Abbie when they were toddlers. I don't have any of these videos on dvd yet. It's a daunting task that I just have not wanted to tackle yet, but I did decide to at least start the process this week. I thought it would be fun to post some clips here and there as my "walk down memory lane". This first clip is of Josh when he was about 4. The cape he is wearing was one of his favorites. Emma is in the background a little bit. She would have been about 1 1/2. They are just dancing around and I asked Josh a few questions. He had such a cute little voice!

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny. We watched Home Videos this Sunday and the kids loved it. We started with when Isabel was born and then went to Trevor's Baby Story video and then went to Braden's 20 second video and of course poor Logan has no video. We are terrible. It was fun to watch the kids though. I can't believe how fast time flies.
    I love the ending of your video. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brought a few tears to the eyes to see how little they were. They grow up so fast it is crazy. Love those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CRIED!!!! oh my heck where did those days go!! i barley remember at this age! they cant get any older i dont like it! and i love joshs own little language!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! It feels like that was just last year! Keep the memory videos coming, they are too fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! Logan asked what costume he was wearing and I said that is Josh and Emma! He thought it was pretty funny! I miss his jack o lantern grin!

    ReplyDelete