Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!


We had a very fun Easter weekend. My family came on Friday and we all went to see Wicked on Saturday. The girls loved it of course. Josh had to be very "cool" with his response to it so I think he said "It was alright." But I know he enjoyed it. We were up almost as far as we could get, but it was still amazing and I love it even more than I did (if that's even possible!) We had an egg hunt and colored eggs back at our house. We had to hide the eggs inside because of some damp weather outside, but it was still fun. Easter morning brought more candy and goodies, but more importantly it brought a beautiful day to remember the real reason we celebrate Easter: the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I am so thankful that I was able to spend this fun weekend with lots of family, lots of love, and lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Josh looks so tall compared to your girls! He's probably taller than me already! I wish we could've been there to see Wicked! It sounds like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun being there with your family and I enjoyed Wicked as well. Love being with family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete