Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally. . .a moment

Okay so I finally have a moment to breathe! I feel like I've been running non-stop for about 3 weeks now. My cute niece, Natalie got hitched last Friday (13th). The ceremony was beautiful, it was a beautiful day outside, and the reception was beautiful as well. She must have had a really good wedding planner. Oh wait, that was me! :) Let me say one thing...I am glad I'm NOT a wedding planner! Too much work for me. But I'm glad I was able to help Natalie have a beautiful day. She looked so gorgeous in her "Belle" dress. (That's what my girls called it.) I would love to post pictures, but unfortunately in the whirlwind clean-up after the reception, my camera was left behind. I was literally sick to my stomach when I was going through my stuff the next day and my camera was nowhere to be found. My beautiful "stimulus money" camera. I love that camera. Fortunately, a member of my sister-in-law's stake presidency found the camera in the building and it is safely tucked away in a bishop's office for the moment. So as soon as I get it back, I will post pics!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you did loose your camera! That would not have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Brittany meant didn't there. But I too am glad you found your camara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too amazing- wedding planner on top of all the other things you do!! WOW! We may have a wedding going on of our own very soon- - I will have to keep your skills in mind!

    ReplyDelete