Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Picture Perfect Wedding

Posted by Picasa
I finally got my camera back, hurray! So now I can share picutres. Although the pictures just don't do it justice. It really turned out so much nicer than I even imagined. My friend, Cathy and her husband came and strung lights and pink & white lanterns across the dance floor area, which really set the tone. Natalie had chosen a ton of cute pictures so we used them everywhere to fill in spaces. That stake center was huge!!! But we had a lot of compliments, so that made me feel like all the hard work was worth it. And of course, to see Natalie so happy made everything worth it too. Here are some of Natalie's bridal pictures (notice the cute pink bouquet that I put togther with the help of my Grandma). . . Isn't she beautiful?
Here are some pictures from the wedding day. . .
My Grandma and I put her wedding bouquet together too. It turned out so cute! The reception was a lot of fun. Lots of people, lots of good ice cream (they had Leatherby's cater it), and lots of cute little girls running around in matching skirts. I'm so thankful it was such a wonderful day for Natalie and Mark (now we have two Mark's to keep track of). But I am also so thankful that it is over!

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. You did an awesome job. My friend and I have been doing a little wedding planning on the side. It is so much work. I love doing weddings. I always think about all the fun weddings we have had in our family and it brings back all the happy memories. I wonder who will be next. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really pretty you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you're ambitious! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Des! It is beautiful.
    I had no idea that leatherbys catered- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete