

Okay, so I can finally post Abbie's dance recital! We were in our seats waiting for our cute little dancer to come on stage when we realized that our camcorder battery was dead. Aaaah! I hate it when that happens! Fortunately my new camera takes video also, but the file was too big to upload. My brother-in-law saved the day with his computer and compressed the file for me. (Thanks, Josh!) Abbie did a great job and has decided that she really likes dancing on stage. She can't wait for the spring recital.
Cute little Abbie! That was so fun to see, and I can't say I'm surprised to hear she likes the stage. She's so cute. Good job Abbie!
ReplyDeleteAbbie your hair looks so cute! I wish I could pull that off:) You did so good. You are now officially a dancer, yea!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Abbie You looks so pretty in that blue dress and your pretty hair.
ReplyDelete