Well, I have been busy today. Lots of new posts and I have finally given in to the Picasa temptation and have actually had fun playing around with it. Christmas has come and gone and what a fun Christmas it was. Santa did find our home and the kids have had fun discovering their new toys. Our Wii has hardly been touched for the last few months, now with a handful of new games, everyone suddenly wants a turn! The kids woke up around 5 and I said, "No way, go back to sleep." So at 6:30, we finally gave in and rushed to see the goods. Ellie had fun swiping everybody's candy canes. They had Dora on them so she figured that they all belonged to her. After checking out all of the "stuff", we got dressed and headed to my Grandma's for breakfast. I love this tradition. Grandma and Grandpa H. always have a yummy Christmas breakfast. I ate until I could not eat any more and then I still ate some more! We then visited my other grandparents. By the end of this visit the kids were itchin' to get back home to play with the new toys. So we went home, Ellie crashed and everyone had fun with their new things. We ended the day back at Mark's parents house for games and more food. A very fun Christmas and I'm sure that next Christmas will be here before we know it! Keep scrolling down for more Christmas fun!


So cute, I love that about Ellie & the candy canes.
ReplyDeleteCute fun pic, looks like they had a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOf course you'd be on top of things & have your Christmas posts up already - how do you do it all? Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete