




We actually decorated our tree at the first of the month, but with Ellie's birthday and everything, I am just getting around to posting pics. I can't believe how fast this month is going by. Only 11 days until Christmas! We had fun decorating the tree. We actually have two trees: mommy's tree upstairs and everyone else's tree downstairs. We do decorate mommy's tree together, I just supervise to make sure it looks just right. :) The downstairs tree is for all of our ornaments that we've collected over the years. It is a small tree and the kids have free reign over it. Josh, Emma and Abbie have little tabletop trees in their rooms. When I was little and my dad worked in the tree lot every winter, we always had a small, real tree in our room. Well, none of our trees are real, but it's fun to carry on traditions. Having that tree in my room is one of my favorite Christmas memories. (Thanks, mom and dad!)
That little tree tradition must have died when we moved to Leeds cause I dont remember that.
ReplyDelete