



So it's been a few days since Ellie's bday, but here are a few pics from the celebrations we had. I made her a little shirt and hair bow to wear for the day. I also had a field trip scheduled that morning so we had a little party at a bounce house place. She did not like the big slides at all. We rested in the afternoon and then opened presents. We had dinner at a Bishopric party. (Thanks for the cake Grant and Hollie!) It was a fun day, but the celebrations didn't stop there. We had a party with Mark's family on Sunday night. A fun weekend, but I still can't believe my baby is 2!
Cute pictures! Looks like she enjoyed her cupcake!
ReplyDeletei cant believe shes 2 either!!! that is craazy! love her to death!! the last babies are always the best!! :) :) haha jk
ReplyDeleteShes darling Des! Wow 2 years goes fast doesnt it?!?
ReplyDeleteThe shirt and hair bow are very cute. I love her smile because when she smiles her whole face lights up she is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! She is such a cutie! Give her a squeeze for me!
ReplyDelete