Friday, December 5, 2008

My Baby is 2!






Sorry for the picture heavy post, but Ellie is so stinkin' cute that I had to post a lot of pictures. I like to post my pics one at a time instead of the collages, so sorry for all you picasa fans out there. Anyway, my baby is 2 today! What a joy she has been in our lives. The whole time I was expecting Ellie, I knew that she would be our last, and what a perfect last child she has been. The sweetest little baby, full of smiles and laughter. She has now turned into an almost perfect toddler. Still sweet, still funny and cute, but she has her ugly moments too as any toddler does. She is the comic relief in our home. She is absolutely obsessed with Dora the Explorer. I've never seen anything like it. Since she was about 9 months old whenever Dora is on, she is glued to the TV. She is always full of hugs and kisses and loves to do anything her older sisters are doing. Ex. dressing up, ice skating (she is really good at pretending to ice skate), dancing, singing, you name it. She is a smarty pants like her older brother. I am often amazed at the things she can remember. So, my cute little baby is now a 2 year old. On to potty training and no more diapers! (What a lovely day that will be!)
Love you, Ellie!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! We already miss her sillyness! Give her hugs and kisses from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ellie! You are a silly little girl! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ellie! You are a cutie-pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time freakin flies i cant believe she is 2 already. she is the sweetest little girl and i love her! and i love how she is obsessed with dora! haha what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birtday Little Ellie Pie, Grandma and Grandpa loves you. I love to see her cute little smile and happy face.

    ReplyDelete