Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Ice Princess

So finally, here is the video for Emma's last competition in Vegas. Mark was able to get me a used laptop from his work since mine bit the dust so I am finally able to take videos from our video camera instead of bugging Mark to do it. I think that is the reason he was so quick to get me one of the used ones from his work! :) Anyway, Emma did great and looks so cute. Try to ignore the head shots of people walking by. As I said before, the rink in Vegas was kind of ghetto. The bleachers were the same level as the rink instead of being higher so you can look down on the rink so every time someone walked by, we got their head in the shot. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Emma I am so glad that we could come and see your competition. You are an awesome little skater keep up the great jop
    Grandma and Grandpa love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma looks beautiful. I am so impressed! Who knew that little kids could skate that well???

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute out there on the ice, and she does a great job. What was it that first got her interested in ice skating?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When she was four, Barbie & the Magic Pegasus was her favorite movie and Barbie ice skates in that movie so Emma wanted to try it too. I signed her up for a learn-to-skate program at the rink and she just took off from there.

    ReplyDelete