Monday, November 17, 2008

Dancin' Girl





Abbie is currently taking dance through Murray Community Dance. She danced there last year, but did not do any recitals. So her first recital is coming up in a couple of weeks. She is so excited to dance on the stage. I went to her class today for an observation day and they practiced in their costumes to make sure that all the costumes fit okay and look good. They looked super cute. Abbie gets really embarrassed when she know that people are looking at her so we need to work on her stage fright a little bit. I tried to upload a video but it's not working so here are some pictures to enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful in that costume! I don't know what I'd do with one, but seeing those little ringlets and that puffy dress, makes me want a girl. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous!!!!! When is the recital? I would love to see her

    ReplyDelete