Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Very funny! Love the Karen and Norm addition. Very clever!
I love the shimmy action. Maybe I can see it live someday!
I remember Mark always had groovy moves in high school - looks like he has remained friends with the dance floor!
So cute! I needed a laugh today! THanks for that!
Des did you get those dance moves from a home video of ours? I think I remember doing some of those moves with you and Kacie for the family. Do you ever wonder how they kept a straight face?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Very funny! Love the Karen and Norm addition. Very clever!
ReplyDeleteI love the shimmy action. Maybe I can see it live someday!
ReplyDeleteI remember Mark always had groovy moves in high school - looks like he has remained friends with the dance floor!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I needed a laugh today! THanks for that!
ReplyDeleteDes did you get those dance moves from a home video of ours? I think I remember doing some of those moves with you and Kacie for the family. Do you ever wonder how they kept a straight face?
ReplyDelete