



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. All of my family were able to be here (except for the Elder of course.) We stopped by Mark's parent's house to have appetizers and visit with everyone there. Then it was off to my Grandma's house for the big meal. This was the last time we will enjoy a Thanksgiving meal at her house. She has decided that she is too old and it is too much work for her. We are sad about that, but it was a meal to remember. Although I have been sick this entire week and I really couldn't taste any of the yummy food, we had a great time.
It was good food, Grandma said that we could continue having dinner there but we would just have to hog tie her in another room so she could not be in the middle of everything
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see everyone together again. Reminds me of how it was when we were younger. As far as the hog tie grandma comment I only have one thing to say........ NOT IT! I'll leave that to someone else!
ReplyDeleteWill you email me that picture of Grandma and I. It was a great day!!
ReplyDelete